Zombies are for everyone…even vegans! Check out this list of 10 zombie-related vegan sites and “resources”. Who knew?!
1) The Vegan Zombie - who doesn’t love zombies? Well, ok I don’t – but I know lots of people who do! And zombies are for vegans too! Check out this great vegan cooking site with VERY entertaining videos for zombie lovers.
3) Tofu, the Vegan Zombie - a FRIENDLY vegan zombie – there is a game, movie, products and more!
4) The Vegan Revolution – with Zombies - this novel by David Agranoff sees people who eat animal products becoming zombies, and pitted against vegans…
5) Udon – Japan’s First Vegan Zombie – this “noodle-brained mascot” is an attempt to encourage more people to eat udon noodles!
6) Zombie Popcorn - an interesting blog post from a vegan who loves horror, the questions he gets and the reasoning behind his interest.
7) Flesh is for Zombies - a PETA2 campaign, helping them to get their message out to zombie lovers everywhere.
8) Your Vegan Zombie – A vegan blog from “Just your average living undead trying to make a little improvement in my un-life. Everyone knows vegans are freaks, but I believe zombies and humans can coexist, even at dinner.”
9) Vegetarian Zombie Musical - no description needed - you’ll have to watch this for yourself…’
10) Newsflash: Vegetarian Zombies are Breaking Undead Stigma - vegan zombies making the news…the health benefits of being a veg zombie, and more!